The Greater Binghamton Sports Complex is happy to announce we are bringing a Baseball League to our turf!
With our high ceilings and large fields, you won’t want to miss out playing ball in our leagues and great tournaments!
Luis Rodriguez has an incredibly extensive background (more than 25 years) with playing, coaching and managing professional baseball. Some notable accolades include beginning professional baseball at the age of 18, playing over 20 seasons of Minor League Baseball and managing the Bridgeport Bluefish.
CLICK PHOTO BELOW TO REGISTER NOW
Winter 2019 Indoor Baseball League
The leagues are 6 game seasons.
Baseball age divisions 10U, 12U, 14U, 16U, 18U.
Game Balls are provided.
Umpire fees will be paid day of game, directly to the Umpires at the start of each game. $15 per team.
Baseball games scheduled Friday and Saturday
January 4th – February 8th, 2019
February 15th – March 22nd, 2019
Baseball Ages 8 – 18
Sign up an entire team for $800.00 or an individual for $90.00
** All Payments Made Through Credit Card Will Have 3% handling Fees
Games are 80 min in duration, each team gets 60 min prior to game start for warm up. Each team must have their own equipment. 9 players on the field at a time (pitcher, catcher, infield, full outfield
Small Group Baseball and Softball Lessons
(8) 1 hour lessons – $250
Purchase 8 lessons in advance and receive a free Bandits Baseball and Softball training T-shirt
(4) 1 Hour lessons – $150 or $40 per lesson
- The Complete Lesson Package
- 60 minutes of pitching, hitting, and/or fielding
- 2 to 1 Student to Instructor Ratio max
- Excellent Training for the off season to give your athlete The Edge
- Instruction by Aaron Weston – Brad Scott and The Broome Bandits Training Staff
- Correct common flaws in basic mechanics
- Condition players arm and body for maximum performance and durability while staying injury free
- Proper rotation of hands and body to create explosive hitting performance
- Set up for balance, proper grip, posture, and correct completion (finishing)
Give your athlete The Edge by enhancing your player’s ability and game performance with these training packages. We can give you the drills and skills to increase performance on the mound, in the field, and at the plate.
Or call/text 607-644-2615 to get started!
The Greater Binghamton Sports Complex is very excited to unveil four new batting cages!
3 55 ft Batting Cages
1 37 ft Batting Cage
Includes use of batting cages and field use (if field space is not being rented), during normal business hours
$85/ 1 month membership
$200 Season Pass Nov 1 – May 1
$300 Annual Membership
Winter Rates (Nov 1st to May 1st)
$40/hr and $25/half hour
Spring & Summer Rates
$20/hr and $15/hr